Build your own Dirt bike
Build a custom dirt bike exhaust with common household objects.
Understand how to build a dirt bike exhaust for a custom look. An exhaust system must have a muffler, which redirects the vibrations caused by the dirt bike and does not allow it to make a lot of noise. Not having a muffler in your bike can get you in trouble with the police as well. However, for off-road biking, this may be an exception, only if the biker is well-aware of the laws in the area in which he lives. In case your bike does not have a muffler, you can create one yourself.
Things you will need to build a dirt bike exhaust:
* Tomato sauce can
* Drill and bits
* Steel wool
* Sound Fibers that are suitable for high temperature
1. You will need a tomato sauce can the height of which is more than its width. You need to drill eight holes at the top as well as bottom of the can. In the center of one end of the can, you need to drill a hole big enough for the exhaust pipe to fit. Clean out the can completely and let it dry. This will be the foundation of your own dirt bike exhaust.
2. You now need to get steel wool and acoustic sound fibers that will sustain high temperatures and fill up the can. Make small balls with the steel wool wrapped around the pieces of fiber to create the sound of the dirt bike exhaust.
3. Fill in the dirt bike exhaust can with the balls from the hole created at one end until it is stuffed. The muffler will be more effective if the can is properly stuffed. The vibrations get absorbed by the steel wool and acoustic fiber. Build your own dirt bike exhaust and let the imagination take control of the design and sound features.
4. The tomator can turned exhaust should now be fixed on the exhaust pipe and the engine started for a test. Take care in testing and building your dirt bike exhaust.
This is not the fanciest set up possible but it does the job for anyone wanting a quick fix or the satisfaction of doing something yourself. The "reuse, renew" motto is definitly a driving force you can taut if you decide to try this out.
Need an answer?
Would you recommend this author as an expert in Cycling & Bicycles?
You have 0 recommendations remaining to grant today.
RELATED DEALS & OFFERS
Infographic: Top 3 College Student Trends in 2013Embed this infographic on your site Embed this infographic on your site
Ask a Question on Knoji
Ask a questionwill be notified of your question. Your question will also be posted as a public question in the Knoji forums, so be sure to phrase it as a general question that anyone could answer. Personal questions and private messages should be sent using the Message Me feature instead.
Confirm your recommendationBy making this recommendation, you are confirming that you would recommend Jaleanna Garner to people you know as an expert in the topic Cycling & Bicycles. Confirm and recommend
You have used your question credit for today. Please wait until midnight today for your question credits to renew.
You might also like
Stamina 15-0125 InStride Folding Cycle
Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Trike, Red
Toy (Radio Flyer)
Black & Decker ASI300 Air Station 12-Volt or 120-Volt Inflator
Home Improvement (Black & Decker)
Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor (Purple/Pink)
Sports (Polar Heart Rate Monitors)
#1 5-STAR Rated Dual USB Charger -LIFETIME WARRANTY- Most Powerful 13000 mAh Portable Charger- Power On The Go- Apple/Android Mobile Devices: iPhone 6+ 6 5 5S 5C 4 - Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 - iPad - HTC & more- Power Bank & Rechargeable Battery Pack
Wireless (Springalife, Inc.)