Yamaha Four Wheeler models
- Highly evolved, 660cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke five-valve engine and light weight add up to one of the best power-to-weight ratios of any utility model in the industry.
- New tires with an aggressive tread pattern boost traction and handling. .
- Grizzly 400 Automatic 4x4 has many of the same great features as big brother Grizzly 450, including four-wheel independent suspension, in a lighter package powered by a fuel-efficient liquid-cooled engine.
- New, independent rear suspension for excellent terrainability and all-day comfort.
- This full-featured machine gets new, independent rear suspension for excellent terrainability and all-day comfort—a great value.
- Aggressive new tires serve up a sweet ride and great traction.
- Torquey, powerful and fuel-efficient engine working through a five-speed automatic-clutch gearbox provides more than enough power to get just about any mission accomplished.
- An entry level ATV for the riders moving up from the mini ATV and it has the same styling at the full size Grizzly 700, four-stroke power and performance and legendary Yamaha quality.