Yamaha ski boats
• First boat ever offered with a supercharged 1.8L engine providing the performance of a six-cylinder engine with the fuel efficiency of a four-cylinder.
• Best-in-class performance with exceptional fuel economy.
• New black and grey watersports towers available on AR192 models.
• Yamaha’s Total Package: All features are standard.
• Thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling.
• Premium appointments throughout
• Spacious cockpit with flared bow design.
• More storage than anything in its class.
• Yamaha’s award-winning stern design.
• More space than anything in its class.
• Internal drive propulsion for instant acceleration, shallow water clearance, and peace of mind.
• Every part of the boat: Hull, deck and engine all manufactured and assembled by Yamaha
All new for 2013 is the Yamaha 192 Series boats; the first Yamaha boats to come with a supercharged 1.8L engine and the flagships of Yamaha’s 19-foot line. The 192 Series includes the sport SX192 and the watersports tower equipped AR192.
The Yamaha 192 Series exudes Yamaha’s boat DNA with an innovative design, best-in-class performance, and a complete feature package that no other brand offers in this value-oriented class.
Innovative Deck Design
Beginning at the bow, the 192 Series offers the roominess of most 21-foot boats with plenty of space for two adults to stretch out comfortably. The 192 Series features a “molded in” anchor locker with ample space for the anchor and rope all in one dedicated self-draining compartment. This is a feature rarely seen in a 19-foot boat.
Also in the bow is storage under the seats. On the port side, the storage under the seat opens into a cavernous port console storage compartment for extra long items. Nine cup holders provide the finishing touch.
The cockpit area and helm of the 192 Series is two giant steps up from that of competitive 19-foot models. From the stylized upholstery, comfortable J-shaped seating rarely seen in a 19-foot boat (AR192; the SX192 features U-shaped seating with two captain’s seats), integrated, reclined rear seat backs and quality snap-in marine carpeting to advanced helm features that include Cruise Assist™ and three- position No Wake Mode™, the 192 Series is no ordinary 19-foot boat.
Yamaha’s Award-Winning Stern Lounge and Swim Platform
You might also like
BLACK TRAILERABLE PWC PERSONAL WATERCRAFT COVER COVERS FITS 2-3 SEAT OR 127"-135" LENGTH WAVERUNNER, SEA DOO, JET SKI, POLARIS, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI COVERS
Automotive Parts and Accessories (KapscoMoto)